1. About Me
My name is Nicky Garforth / 0to90fitness.co.uk
I am a Liverpool based qualified fitness instructor that offers fitness class/lectures and services relating to fitness/ exercise and wellbeing in the local area.
2. How do I collect information from you?
I obtain information about you when:
• You contact / register to or attend classes/lectures/courses etc that I run.
3. What type of information is collected
The personal information I collect could include your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, health problems, and details of emergency contacts.
4. How is your information used?
I may use your information to:
• notify you of changes to my services (e.g. class cancellations);
• plan new activities and services;
• administer class attendance records;
• maintain my own accounts and records;
• seek your views or comments on the services I provide
• send you communications which you have requested and that may be
of interest to you.
• To manage any financial transactions relating to you
5. Who has access to your information?
I will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
I will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
On some occasions I work with colleagues or partner agencies to deliver services and I may need to pass your information on to them. In these situations, you will always be asked for your permission first.
6. Your Choices
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive
information from me. If you do not want to receive information
, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant
boxes situated on the form on which I collect your information
or by e mailing me firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting me
on 07916 142992
I will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone
or text message unless you have given your prior consent.
7. How can you access and update your information?
The accuracy of your information is important to me. If you change any of the information I hold about you, please email me at: email@example.com Alternatively, you can telephone 07916 142992
8. Security Precautions
When you give me personal information, I
take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely.
1. Paper documents are kept in files under lock and key
2. I have access to Mail Chimp and my e mail using a personal password.( please
your information to outside agencies without your permission
unless I am obliged to do so by law.
I may analyse your personal information to create a profile
of your interests and preferences so that I can contact you
with information relevant to you.
As part of the registration process for my monthly e-newsletter/
and any e mailing notifications, I collect personal information.
I use that information for a couple of reasons:
To tell you about things you’ve asked me to tell you about;
to contact you to send you my newsletter or additional information
relating to my business/services/health and wellness matters
that I offer that may be of interest to you. If I need to obtain
or provide additional information; to check my records are right
and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied.
I don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations
I use a third-party provider, Mail Chimp, to deliver my newsletter
and other e mail information . I gather statistics around email
opening and clicks using
industry standard technologies to help me monitor and improve my e-newsletter
and the other info I send out to you my mail. For more information, please
see Mail Chimp’s privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day
or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any
of our emails or by emailing me firstname.lastname@example.org